Thursday, June 6, 2013

Miracles do happen, right?


Waking up today to gray skies and rain in the "burgh" is not coincidence, the sky is crying and if you're a Pens fan so are you. I'm pretty sure you're all feeling a little bit like you got hit by a train after last night's loss against Boston in double overtime. If only we could rewind time and play those last 10 minutes again, because I swear we should have won that one!! Even though we lost,  I think the guys played the best game of the series thus far, it was the Penguins we all know and love to see, hockey at it's finest. Yes, the Pens may be down 3 in the series, but miracles can happen and the Pens STILL have a chance to make this right (one can dream)!  I know what you're thinking, It's crazy how vested fans get into their team, where every loss feels like a personal loss and every win feels like you're on top of the world. Being from Pittsburgh, I can't help be apart of this amazing fan culture. I truly feel like I am apart of the greatest circle of fans in the nation. We aren't just fans, we're family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment